Don't go out for pizza tonight! Instead, make your own Rustic BBQ Chicken Pizza instead! It is full of new flavor, tastes amazing and fills that tummy right up.
1. Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees
2. Grease a Large Pizza Pan or Cookie Sheet with Butter and Sprinkle on some Cornmeal (This prevents the pizza from sticking to the pan)
3. Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface until it is the shape and thickness you desire it to be.
4. Place it onto the pan, spread on the BBQ sauce in a nice even layer, toss on the chicken and veggies and sprinkle on the cheese.
5. Bake the pizza in the oven at 450 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheesy is gooey and bubbly and the crust is brown and puffy appearing.
6. Remove the pizza from the oven and allow it to cool for five minutes so the cheese will stick to the pizza instead of falling off when you cut into it with a pizza cutter.
7. Slice the pizza up with the a pizza cutter in any which way you desire and serve up for a Rustic BBQ Chicken Pizza Dinner you will love.