Brownie bite cupcakes with caramel frosting are treats everyone will love. Making a batch of these delightful sweet treats up is simple to do and quick too. Just gather the ingredients you need from the list below, follow the directions carefully and soon you will have these cupcakes to indulge in.
Ingredients for Brownie Batter
One Stick of Butter or a Half Cup of Applesauce
Cup of White Cane Sugar
Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
Two Farm Fresh Eggs
Half Cup of All Purpose Flour
Third Cup and Two Tablespoons of Organic Cocoa Powder
Forth Teaspoon of Baking Powder
Quarter Cup of Sliced Almonds
Quarter Cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
Directions for Brownie Bite Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a Muffin Tin Pan with Cupcake Liners. ( If you don't the brownies will stick to the pan.)
3. Melt butter.
4. Measure out all other ingredients carefully and pour them into a mixing bowl and pour in the butter.
5. Combine ingredients together well using a spatula or wooden spoon until you get a thick creamy brownie batter. Takes about five minutes to do.
6. Scoop some brownie batter into each muffin lined tin.
7. Bake the brownie cupcakes in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until the brownie cupcakes are puffed up and toothpick clean.
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for thirty minutes before frosting. (They cool best on a cooling wrack.)
Ingredients for Caramel Frosting
Two Cups of Confectionery Sugar
Quarter Cup of Caramel Sauce
Teaspoon of Vanilla Extra
Tablespoon of Whole Milk or Almond Milk
Place all the ingredients into a medium size mixing bowl and combine them together with a spoon or mixer until you get a smooth golden creamy thick caramel frosting. The ingredients may need to be adjusted to achieve the thickness or thinness in the frosting that you so desire. Typically for a thick creamy frosting add more confectionery sugar and less liquid and for a thin frosting add in more caramel in vanilla extract. Play around with this recipe until you get the frosting you like.
Once the brownie bite cupcakes have cooled frost them up with the caramel frosting and eat up for a delightful chocolate caramel sweet treat that will sure please any brownie lover.