My new favorite homemade treat since I got my new Zoku popsicle making kit, which is so funny and useful to use for making popsicles by the way, is raspberry lemonade popsicles. You can make all kinds of homemade popsicles with the kit, but I just prefer raspberry lemonade now. They are simple to make and they taste delightful.
* Two Cups of Organic Lemonade
* One Cup of Fresh Frozen Raspberries
* Popsicle Making Kit
* Blender or Smoothie Machine
1. Add the frozen raspberries into your blender or smoothie machine and then add in the lemonade.
2. Blender the lemon and raspberries together until you get a liquid pink raspberry lemonade mixture.
3. Pour the raspberry lemonade mixture into your Popsicle molds as directed on your Popsicle making kit.
4. Place the Popsicle kit into the freezer for the Popsicle to set up for at least twelve hours. If you are using a Zoku Popsicle Maker like me, then you would pour the mixture into the popsicle molds as directed by the Zoku instruction and allow your popsicles to set up for about ten minutes before removing them from the mold and storing them in the freezer.
5. Once your raspberry popsicles are frozen, they are ready to eat up for a tasty refreshingly cold treat.