The quickest leftover meal to make out of that left over thanksgiving dinner is the hot open turkey sandwich with warm savory gravy. I know this is one of my family’s favorite after thanksgiving meal to have to keep those bellies stuffed up like a turkey.
Directions to Follow
1. Lay out some bread in a nice even layer onto plates. I usually put around two to three slices per plate.
2. Next, place some turkey on top of the bread in a nice even layer.
3. Pour the turkey gravy over the top of all that yumminess on the plates.
4. Pop the plates into the microwave one at a time on medium heat for a minute and a half to warm up a tasty quick hot open turkey sandwich for a satisfying meal.
5. Now, all you have to do is eat up and enjoy you silly turkeys.
To make a hot open turkey sandwich casserole dish that is pleasing to eat too, simply take some left over stuffing and layer it into a well-buttered deep casserole dish. Next, add a nice layer of thinly sliced turkey over the top and pour on the stuffing. After, cover the casserole dish with tinfoil, pokes some holes through the top, and pop the dish in the oven at 400 degrees for about thirty minutes, or until warm. Serve the casserole up for a hearty meal that will please all who eat it. Just make sure no one eats too much of it or they might turn into turkeys too.