Ingredients for Cinnamon Crumble Mix
Directions for Cinnamon Crumble Mix
Place all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl, and with your hands, mix the ingredients together until you get a crumbly sugar mixture that is similar to the one you sprinkle over apple crisp. Set crumble mix aside for the muffins.
Ingredients for Muffins
Directions for Muffins
1. Place all ingredients in a large mixing ball and combine them together well using a wooden spoon. The dough will be thick and heavy.
2. Grease or line a muffin pan that holds a dozen muffins with butter or muffin liners.
3. Scoop a forth cup of muffin batter into each muffin holder.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon crumble mix over the top of the muffins before baking. Press the crumble mix into each muffin well.
5. Bake the muffins at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until you can stick a toothpick into them and have it come out clean.
6. Remove the muffins from the oven and allow them too cool for 15 minutes before serving them up. If you remove them from the pan to soon they will just fall apart all over the place.