We don't always have the extra cash to go out to dinner to my favorite restaurant to get my favorite chicken tender plate. So, I have learned to create my own chicken tender plate with honey mustard dipping sauce with french fries and ketchup to enjoy when I am craving that plate to eat.
1. Crack two to three eggs into a bowl and whisk them up as if you were making a scrambled egg mixture.
2. Pour a cup each of bread crumbs and rice flour into a bowl along with the amount of spices you desire. I typically do a pinch of salt and pepper, forth teaspoon of cayenne pepper and a teaspoon of dried rosemary to add some spicy herbal flavor.
3. Take out a cookie sheet and grease it well.
4. Dip the chicken sliced into the egg mixture and than roll them in the bread crumb mixture until they are all coated. After, toss them onto the cook sheet.
5. Place the french fries onto another cookie sheet and place the chicken tenders and french fries into a 425 degree oven and bake them for 40 minutes until golden brown and slightly crispy.
6. Serve chicken tenders and french fries up with your favorite dressings for a easy to eat dinner.
Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
Combined a half cup of mayo a tablespoon of yellow mustard and a forth cup of honey in a small bowl until you get a golden yellow honey mustard mixture. Sprinkle in some salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to add flavor. If you want to sweeten the dressing up add more honey, or if you want a more tangy dressing add a little bit more mustard. Play around, have fun and create a dipping sauce you love.