Homemade apple cinnamon sticky buns made with freshly picked apples are a real treat in the Autumn. They are simple to make and real easy to eat down. Just follow the simple instructions below and you will have your apple cinnamon sticky bun treats to eat in no time.
Butter Roll Dough
Cup of Cinnamon Sugar
Forth Teaspoon Each of Nutmeg and Allspice
Cup of Peeled, Cored and Stem Removed Finely Chopped Up Apples
Half Stick of Finely Chopped Up Butter Chunks
1. Grease a large deep casserole dish.
2. Roll out butter roll dough on a floured surface until it is about half inch thick, square shaped and about a foot and half long and wide.
3. Sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar, apples, spices and butter so you have a nice even layer of goodness.
4. Then carefully roll the dough and tuck the ingredients into it like you were rolling up a sleeping back or enchilada, but nice and tightly tucking the ends of the dough into it so the sugar doesn't fall out the ends.
5. By now you should have an apple cinnamon stick bun dough log in front of you.
6. Cut the log in the middle so it is in half, cut those halves into halves and repeat until all the dough is cut up into two inch thick four inch wide dough cinnamon rolls.
7. Now place the cinnamon doughy rolls into the casserole dish and allow them to rise for about an hour.
8. Bake off apple cinnamon sticky buns in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
9. Once they are done they should be puffed up with a golden top and cinnamon swirls in the middle. Remove them from oven and allow them to cool for thirty minutes.
10. Add your favorite icing to the top of the apple cinnamon rolls and serve up warm for a tasty autumn treat you wont forget.