Meatballs are so hearty and filling and can be used in all kinds of dishes such as sweet and sour meatballs to the classic spaghetti and meatballs. However, tough meatballs are the worst to use, which is why I have a tender meatball recipe to share with all of you.
Before you can begin making your meatballs you will need some basic ingredients. The basic ingredients are a pound of 85% ground beef, two slices of bread, two eggs, a forth cup of seasoned bread crumbs and a teaspoon each of parsley, basil, oregano, onion powder and garlic powder. You will also need a pinch of salt and black pepper to help achieve a lovely flavor. You can also add in other spices and herbs you desire to achieve the flavor you wish your meatballs to have.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Crack the eggs and place them into a mixing bowl.
3. Crumble up the bread slices into the bowl you just put your eggs in using your hands and add in all your spices and herbs as well.
4. Combined the ingredients together using a fork until you get a mushy mixture that isn't overly soupy in texture. If the mixture is too soupy it will make the meatballs soggy.
5. Add in the ground beef and mix it in with the bread crumble egg mixture until you get a lovely meatball dough.
6. Form two inch round meatballs and place them into a deep rectangular casserole dish two inches apart.
7. Wrap the meatball filled dish in aluminum foil to keep the moisture in and bake the meatballs in the 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
8. Remove the meatballs from the oven and allow them to cool for twenty minutes and than use them for whatever dish you are plan
on using the in.
Best Dishes to Use Meatballs In
Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Spaghetti & Meatballs
BBQ Sauce Meatballs