Steak kabobs are a real hit in this household. My boyfriend makes the tastiest ones ever. Best of all, these kabobs are simply to make and are loaded with good protein and a good source of veggies.
1. Chop up the marinated steak tips into cubes on a cutting board using a sharp knife.
2. Next, chunk up the bell peppers and red onion into chunk-sized pieces that will not fall off a kabob stick
3. Layer the steak tip cubes and vegetable chunks onto the kabob sticks. Put a piece of meat first than a vegetable chunk, than another chunk of meat and another chunk of vegetable and do this until the kabob sticks are full of goodness.
4. Broil the steak tip & veggie kabobs in the oven at 500 degrees for at least 7 minutes per side.
5. Serve the kabobs up hot for a tasty nourishing meal with some of your other favorite side dishes such as salad and dinner rolls.
If you have left over steak & veggie kabobs pull the meat and veggies off the stick, heat them up and put them into a sub roll with some sliced cheese. Then place the sub filled with meat, veggies and cheese into an oven and broil on 500 degrees for a minute or two until the sub heats up and the cheese is melted for a tasty steak and cheese sub.
If you prefer, you could always grill your steak & veggie kabob sticks on the grill, but make sure you use metal kabob sticks because the wooden ones tend to catch on fire if you do not soak them properly in water first.