I am a popsicle junkie, but I don’t enjoy snacking on those sugar filled kind you purchase at the grocery store in the ice cream isle. Instead, I like to make my own using natural ingredients that nourish the body. One of my new favorite popsicles to make are mini green tea and honey popsicles. They give you a natural boost of energy, hydrate the body and provide you with a dose of antioxidants, which help keep you healthy.
Organic Green Tea Bags
Organic Farm Fresh Honey from Your Local Area
Mini Popsicle Making Kit with Sticks
1. Fill a teakettle up with water and bring the water to a roaring boil.
2. Place one to two green teabags into the teapot and pour boiling water over the top of the bags until the teapot is full.
3. Place the lid on the teapot and allow your tea to steep for ten minutes to help draw out the potent nutrients from the green tea.
4. Add in some honey and mix it in with a mixing spoon. You can add as much or as little as you would like.
5. Allow the tea to cool on the countertop for about two hours before pouring into the mini popsicle making kit. You don’t want to melt the plastic molds.
6. Carefully follow the instructions on your popsicle making kit and fill each popsicle mold up with green tea.
7. Place the popsicle kit into the freezer for twelve hours, or until your green tea and honey popsicles are created.
8. Eat up the green tea and honey popsicles whenever you need a healthy snack or a natural energy boost.
If you don’t add honey into the green tea while it is warm it won’t dissolve.
If you skip on the honey your popsicles might stick to the popsicle molding and not come out easily.
If you prefer nectar sweetener over honey go ahead and use that instead.
If your diabetic use a diabetic friendly sweetener to add instead of honey.