Warm sweet honey bun dinner rolls to go along with a warm stew, soup, or casserole dish is just want the tummy needs on a cold night. The honey bun dinner rolls are super easy to make and taste amazing. Just gather the ingredients from the list below and follow the directions and soon you will have your very own sweet honey bun dinner rolls to go along with your dinner in no time.
Ingredients for Roll Dough
3 Cups of All Purposes Flour or Bread Flour (Bread Flour Makes Fluffier Rolls)
2 Tablespoons of Active Dry Yeast
1 Teaspoon of Finely Ground Sea Salt
3 Tablespoons of Sugar
¼ Cup of Warm Water
1 Cup of Whole Milk
1 Farm Fresh Egg
¼ Cup of Melted Butter or Margarine
Ingredients for Roll Glaze
½ Cup of Melted Butter
½ Cup of Organic Honey
1. In a bread machine on the dough setting, or in a kitchen aid mixing like machine, carefully measure out all the ingredients for the roll dough and pour them into the mixing bowl. After, turn your bread machine on the dough setting or your mixer on dough speed using a dough hook and combine the ingredients together until a smooth dough forms. Takes about ten minutes.
2. Once the doll is made, roll it out into a log on top of a floured surface and cut it in half. After, cut the halves into halves and repeat until you have a dozen even pieces of dough. Then, take the pieces of dough, roll them into balls and place them into a deep greased rectangular cake pan.
3. Allow the doughy rolls to rise in a warm location with a warm cloth draped over them for about an hour, or until they have doubled in size.
4. Once the rolls have risen, bake them in the oven at 350 degrees for about thirty minutes.
5. Remove the rolls from the oven and allow them to cool in the pan for about twenty minutes.
6. While the rolls are cooling, make the honey butter glaze. To make the glaze place the butter into a microwave safe dish and melt it. Then add the honey into the butter and give the ingredients a good stir together until they are evenly incorporated. After, you will have your glaze to brush onto your slightly cooled buttery rolls.
7. The best way to apply the glaze is with a glazing brush, but you can spoon it onto the rolls.
8. Once the rolls are all glazed up, serving them up warm along side a meal for extra yummiest.