Cheesy garlic knots are do delicate and delicious. The delightful cheesy garlic knots are easy to make and quick to bake up. They make a perfect side dish to any meal.
1. Roll out pizza dough into a log and cut it into about six to eight equal chunks.
2. Roll those chunks out into long snake like shapes like you use to do when you were little and played with play dough.
3. Take the long snake like dough shapes and form knot like shapes.
4. Place the dough knots onto a greased cookie sheet or pizza pan.
5. Brush them with warm melted butter, sprinkle on the garlic powder, dried parsley and some sea salt for flavor and set them in a warm place to rise for about 30 minutes or until the double in size.
6. Bake the knots off in a 400 degree oven for ten to fifteen minutes or until they are puffy soft with a golden brown color on top.
7. Remove them from the oven, brush on some more butter and sprinkle them down with plenty of grated Parmesan cheese.
8. Serve them up hot for a cheesy garlic knot side dish that will have everyone begging for more.