Homemade chocolate pudding is easy to make and taste way better than the instant kind. Best of all it taste even better with whipped topping on the top of it.
1 Cup of Sugar
½ Cup of Organic Cocoa Powder
¼ Teaspoon of Sea Salt
3 Cups of Whole Milk
2 Tablespoons of Organic Butter
2 Tablespoons of Pure Vanilla Extract
1. Pour the dry ingredients into a medium saucepan and combine them together with a whisk.
2. Add the milk into the dry ingredients and mix them together. It will be lumpy, but that is normal. The lumps will go away during the cooking process.
3. Put the saucepan of ingredients onto the stove burner on medium heat. Stir the ingredients together constantly during this time so the pudding doesn't stick to the bottom of the saucepan. You will stir until the pudding thickens, which takes around 5 to 7-minutes. Once it thickens, remove it from the heat immediately.
4. Add in the butter and vanilla extract and mix these ingredients in well. These ingredients will give the pudding a smooth creamy sweet flavor that helps give it that wonderful pudding flavor and texture.
5. Before serving the pudding, take a spoon and remove the skin from the top.
6. Next, serve the pudding up as you desire with your favorite toppings.
7. Store the pudding in the refrigerator in a seal container to keep it fresh. Eat it up within 7-days.