A dessert my family has been in love with for years, is our families famous, “Chocolate Mousse Madness.” Not sure, what family member of ours can up with this dessert, but it is mad delicious. It is definitely the dessert for all chocolate lovers to indulge in once in awhile. To learn how to make this tasty treat, simply follow the instructions below.
Materials & Kitchen Tools & Equipment Needed
1. Pour the instant pudding into the mixing bowl and follow the instructions carefully on the back of the box. I usually use the Jello instant pudding so it usually requires 2-cups of cold milk. Then it requires you to beat the pudding and milk together with a mixer for 2-minutes.
2. Once your pudding is made, add in a 1 ½ cups of whip topping and beat that in with the pudding for another minute to create a creamy chocolate mousse.
3. Pour the chocolate mousse into the deep casserole dish and spread it out evenly.
4. Take about 20-chocolate crème filled cookies and place them into the food processor. Next, puree the cookies into a chocolate crumb mixture. After, pour the chocolate cookie crumbs over the top of the chocolate mousse layered in the casserole dish.
5. Place the dessert in the refrigerator to chill for about an hour or overnight if possible. I find leaving the dessert in the refrigerator overnight makes it taste even better.
Once the dessert has chilled you can serve it up with some whip topping on top for a tasty chocolaty mousse madness dessert.