A delicious main meal I have been making lately that we love to enjoy lately is Chicken & Snow Pea Lo Mein. It is surprisingly easy to make in large batches and can feed a family of 4 to 6 people easily.
1. Toss your diced chicken into a hot wok with some olive oil and your finely chopped onions and garlic cloves. Cook for 7-minutes. Sprinkle in some salt & pepper too.
2. Pour in the chicken broth, split the spaghetti in half, toss that into the wok of ingredients and slowly cook for 7-minutes more.
3. Add in the soy sauce and brown sugar and give a good mix.
4. Toss in the coleslaw mix and snow peas and cook for another 7-minutes.
5. Reduce the heat and allow the flavors of each ingredient to combine into one yummy dish. The dish should simmer for around 10-minutes, or until the noodles are tender. Once the noodles are tender, drizzle in more olive oil in to keep them from sticking together.
6. Once the Chicken & Snow Pea Lo Mein is ready it is time to serve it up for a tasty hot meal.