Chicken Parmesan is one of my favorite Italian dishes to make for dinner, but I do not like my chicken soggy, the pasta tough or the tomato sauce to runny. The combination of ingredients has to be perfect, which is why I created my own recipe so the dish would come out to my liking. Now, I like this recipe so much, that I hate going out to eat at an Italian restaurant and ordering this dish because it simply doesn't taste the same.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a small bowl whisk two eggs together as if you were making scrambled eggs.
3. In a separate bowl combined a half cup of breadcrumbs with a half cup of rice flour.
5. Take out a cook sheet and grease it well with vegetable oil.
6. Dip the chicken thighs into the egg wash mixture and than into the bread crumbs and coat it well.
5. Place the breaded chicken thighs onto the cookie sheets, drizzle them with vegetable oil and bake for 40 minutes.
6. As the chicken in baking, boil your large pot of light salted water and cook your spaghetti as directed on the back of the box, but drizzle some olive oil into it so the pasta doesn't stick together.
7. As the spaghetti and chicken are cooking, pour your sauce into a saucepan and warm it up on the stove burner on low heat.
8. Once the chicken is done baking, remove it from the oven. Strain your spaghetti, turn off the stove and oven and remove the heated sauce from the burner and get ready to make a couple Chicken Parmesan plates.
9. Scoop some spaghetti on one half of a plate or dish, add a chicken thigh to the other half, pour over the sauce, sprinkle on the grated Parmesan cheese generously and serve up for a hearty tasty chicken Parmesan meal you will definitely crave again.
It is best to wait and heat up the sauce and cook up the spaghetti until there is about twenty minutes left in the oven for the chicken to bake off. Cooking the pasta and sauce to soon could lead you to having over cooked pasta and burn sauce