One of my family’s favorite healthy meals to eat right up is our chicken Caesar salad dish. It is incredibly simply to make and taste so delicious. Best of all, it fills those tummies up with nourishing nutrients that keep those bodies healthy and strong.
* Freshly Baked Breaded Lean Chicken Breasts that have Cooled Overnight in the Refrigerator (Figure a chicken breast per person. I personally use chicken thighs because they are more tender.)
* Four Washed and Cleaned Leafy Green Romaine Head Chopped Up (Figure a head per person. I personally use two bags of the Fresh Express Finely Chopped Romaine Hearts and a bag of the Fresh Express Sweet Butter Leafy Greens because its easier for me and provides my family with a tender leafy green salad.)
* One Cup of Sliced in Half Cherry Tomatoes or Grape Tomatoes
* One Cup of Crotons (You choose the flavor)
* Half Cup of freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
* One Large Bottle of Cesar Salad Dressing (We prefer the Newman’s Organic Cesar Dressing)
* One Peeled and Sliced up Cucumber (I use pickling cucumbers in my salads because they are smaller with better flavor and crispness I feel.)
1. Place all the chopped up salad into a deep long and wide glass casserole dish along with the sliced cherry tomatoes and cucumbers.
2. Sprinkle on crotons and parmesan cheese.
3. Slice up the bread chicken into thin bite sized slices and those the chicken on top.
4. Pour on some dressing and enjoy your leafy green chicken Caesar salad dinner for a healthy meal that will be sure to please.
If you have left over chicken Caesar salad, you could toss it into a wrap and make a chicken cesar salad wrap for a quick tasty healthy lunch.