Today, I made almond fudge brownies and I have to say my house smells yummy and the brownies look delicious. I am hoping they taste as good as they look, which I am sure they do. Tonight I am making brownie sundaes, but with a twist. Instead of topping the brownies with a heavy ice cream, I am going to top them off with a delicious strawberry frozen yogurt and a homemade strawberry sauce with a little bit of organic whip topping. I am hoping it taste just as yummy, but a tad bit healthier.
Anyways, I am sure you are all wondering what brownie recipe I use to make my almond fudge brownies and the truth is I use my own because other versions do not come out as yummy. Just follow the simple instructions below to have your own yummy almond fudge brownies to eat up or use to create your own favorite brownie dessert.
Almond Fudge Brownie Recipe
* 2 Sticks & 2 Tablespoons of Organic Salted Butter
* 1 Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
* 2 Cups of White Can Sugar
* 4 Farm Fresh Eggs
* 1 Cup of Organic Cocoa Powder
* 1 Cup & 2 Tablespoons of All Purpose Flour
* ½ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
* ½ Cup of Chopped Almonds
* ¼ cup of Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350-degrees and grease a 13 x 9-inch pan.
2. Measure out and pour the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Then, blend them together on medium speed with a hand mixer or kitchen aid until you get a smooth thick creamy chocolate batter.
3. Scoop and spread the batter evenly into the pan.
4. Place the pan of brownie batter into the oven and bake for 20-minutes, or until you can stick a toothpick in the center of the brownies and have it come out clean.
5. Remove brownies from the oven, allow them to cool for 30-minutes and then slice them up into even squares to enjoy as a treat.