Herbal bath soaks are easy to make and wonderful to soak in. Soaking in an herbal bath soak can help relax the body, mind and spirit, remove toxins from the body so it can heal itself naturally, and work at its best. These types of soaks can also help relieve muscle and body aches and pains due to being overworked or becoming injured.
6 cups of Epsom salt
2 cups of baking soda
1 cup of sea salt
1 tablespoon of dried rosemary
1 tablespoon of dried cloves
1 tablespoon of dried green tea leaves
1 tablespoon of dried peppermint leaves
1 tablespoon of dried chamomile tea leaves
10 drops of lavender essential oil
10 drops of peppermint essential oil
Large mixing bowl
Container with lid or jar
1. Pour all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combined them together with a spoon until all the ingredients are evenly distributed. There will be little herbal specks throughout the bath soak.
2. Pour the homemade herbal bath soak into a sealed container or jar and store it in the bathroom until you are ready to use it.
How to Use the Herbal Bath Soak
1. Fill up the bathtub with plenty of warm water and toss about 2 cups of the herbal bath soak into it.
2. Allow the herbal bath soak to dissolve in the water for 5 minutes. You may need to swish the bath salt around with your hands to help dissolve it faster.
3. Get into the tub and soak as long as you can to relieve any discomforts or stress you may have.
Do not use this herbal bath soak if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in it.