I have two kittens and it's hard to keep their kitty litter box clean all the time. I recently have been thinking about getting the, "Scoopfree Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box." It sounds like it works great, but best of all it doesn't look like it costs a lot of money like most automatic self cleaning litter boxes do.The Scoopfree Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box it is a self-cleaning litter box that uses disposable litter trays as well so all you have to do is remove them from the bottom of the litter box and toss it away. These trays also absorb odors as well so you're not left with that nasty pet odor scent. This way you won't have to smell, see, or touch the kitty poops or pees at all, which sounds really nice! Then once you throw the dirty kitty litter tray away all you need to do is slide a fresh tray with kitty litter into the Scoopfree Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box and you won't have to remove the tray for two weeks depending on how many cats you have.
Now how you use the Scoopfree Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box is simple all you need to do is follow the steps below!
• First step is to open package of disposable litter trays and fill one with kitty litter!
• Second step is to slide the litter tray under litter box and attach the litter tray magnets to the waste lid magnets!
• Third wait for your kittens and cats to uses their cool new litter box, and let the kitty litter box clean itself and absorb the kitties poop, pee, and bad odor.
• Forth is to remember it takes up to 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box for the automatic litter box to clean itself!
• Then after the litter box cleanses itself it will sensor automatically that the litter box has been clean and it will reset the kitty litter box to clean itself the next time your kitty uses the kitty litter box!
•Then after two weeks you will need to remove the kitty litter tray from the Scoopfree Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box and throw it away and add a new one!
This is all there is to working the Scoopfree Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box. You can purchase and check out the Scoopfree Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box at Petco and Pet Smart and even Wal-Mart! You may also be able to get it off of online stores such as Ebay and Amazon.com. The Scoopfree Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box usually cost in between eighty and ninety dollars depending on where you get it! If you want to learn more about the Scoopfree Automatic Self Cleaning Litter Box check out the website attached to this article!